This bridal ring is stunningly elegant with a marquise cut 1.0 carat center encircled by a double row of 44 round stones and it’s shank with 18 round stones enhances the striking magnificence of this beautiful jewelry piece. Luxurious, affordable and classy, the new Soleste Style Bridal 18K Rose Gold 1.0 Carat Marquise Aquamarine Diamond Engagement Ring R117-18RGDAQQ evokes glamour and style, is sure to please the most discriminating feminine taste.
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of casted 18K rose gold ring size 7 (sizable)
* 36 x round 0.015 carat (0.54CTW) top quality SI-1 G-H white diamonds (first row and shank)
* 26 x round 0.015 carat (0.39CTW) laboratory grown aquamarine stones (second row)
* 1 x marquise cut 1.0 carat (10.5 mm x 5.25) laboratory grown aquamarine center stone – can be replaced with your own 1.0 carat marquise stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
* Also available in yellow, white gold and platinum metal bases matched with gemstones of your choice
* Style: New Soleste Style
* Exceptional Quality Based on Advanced CAD Jewelry Crafting
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Designer Direct Guaranteed Savings of Over 70% Towards Suggested Retail Price
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Delivery is within 5 to 7 business days
* When checking out, please make sure to write in the special notes your finger size and your verified shipping address to avoid unnecessary delays. If your finger size is over 9.5 to 11.5 there will be a price adjustment based on significant difference in casted metal and stone carat wights, hence contact me prior making your purchase to discuss the matter.
* There is a 35% return restocking fee for all returns reflecting labor and material retrieval costs, hence make sure you are absolutely satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering this piece of jewelry.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Should you have questions simply message me!
Art Masters – Designer Exclusive Fine Jewelry