Luxurious, elegant and classy, the new Nature Classic 14K White Gold 1.0 Ct Alexandrite Diamond Leaf and Vine Engagement Ring R340-14KWGDAL evokes beauty and style is sure to please your special one.
* Nature Classic 14K White Gold 1.0 Ct Alexandrite Diamond Leaf and Vine Engagement Ring R340-14KWGDAL
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW of cast solid 14K white gold mounting ring (officially stamped)
* 16 x round 0.015 carat (approx 0.24 CTW) natural VS-SI G-H white diamonds
* 1 x round 1.0 carat (6.5 mm diam) lab grown Alexandrite center (chrysoberyl)
* Ring size 7 (United States), N 1/2 (United Kingdom) sizable
* Deluxe jewelry box
Also available in a set with a fitted wedding band
Name: Laboratory Grown Russian Alexandrite
Growing Method: Floating Zone Pulling (the most advanced method)
Chemical Composition: Chrysoberyl (BeAl2O4+Fe,Ti)
Color Change: Green Purple (daylight) / Blue Raspberry (fluorescent light)
Color Change Level: Excellent
Quality Grade: Good Quality, Show Grade
Market Availability: Extremely Rare
Clarity: IF – VS
Refractive Index: 1.74
Size: 7.0 MM
Weight: 1.0 Carat (approx)
Purpose: High-End Jewelry, Advanced Laser Equipment
QA, Import, Distribution, Certification: Art Masters Jewelry
* Styles: Nature Inspired, Classic
* Suggested Retail $3,899
* Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary
* Advanced CAD Jewelry Crafting
* Production Direct Pricing
* Artistic Jewelry Design
* Solid Metal Casting
* Sandblast on Gold Metal
* Master Hand Polish
* Official Metal Stamp
* Designer Direct Savings
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Express International delivery world wide
* Tracking number provided for your convenience
* When checking out, please make sure to write in the special notes your finger size and your verified shipping address to avoid unnecessary delays.
* Please make sure you are satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering this designer jewelry piece.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Thank you so much!
Art Masters Jewelry