Luxurious, elegant and rich, the new Nature Classic 14K Two-Tone Gold 2.0 CT Alexandrite Diamond Leaf and Vine Engagement Ring R180-14KTTWRGD2AL evokes beauty and style is sure to please your special one’s taste.
* Nature Classic 14K Two-Tone Gold 2.0 CT Alexandrite Diamond Leaf and Vine Engagement Ring R180-14KTTWRGD2AL
* 1 x over 5 grams TW of cast solid 14K two tone white and rose gold mounting ring size 7 (sizable)
* 18 x round 0.010 carat (0.18 CTW) natural SI G-H white diamonds
* 1 x round 2.0 carat (7.0 mm diam) laboratory grown chrysoberyl Alexandrite center stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
Name: Laboratory Grown Russian Alexandrite
Growing Method: Floating Zone Pulling (the most advanced method)
Chemical Composition: Chrysoberyl (BeAl2O4+Fe,Ti)
Color Change: Green Purple (daylight) / Blue Raspberry (fluorescent light)
Color Change Level: Excellent
Quality Grade: Good Quality, Show Grade
Market Availability: Extremely Rare
Clarity: IF – VS
Refractive Index: 1.74
Size: 7.0 MM
Weight: 2.0 Carat (approx)
Purpose: High-End Jewelry, Advanced Laser Equipment
QA, Import, Distribution: Design Masters Production
* Also available in yellow gold, rose gold and 950 platinum
* Styles: Classic, Nature
* Suggested Retail $2,899
* Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary
* Advanced CAD Jewelry Crafting
* Up to 70% off Towards Suggested Retail
* Artistic Jewelry Design
* Solid Metal Casting
* Sandblast on Gold Metal
* Master Hand Polish
* Official Metal Stamp
* Designer Direct Savings
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Tracking number provided for your convenience
* When checking out, please make sure to write in the special notes your finger size and your verified shipping address to avoid unnecessary delays. If your finger size is over 9.5 to 11.5 there will be a price adjustment based on significant difference in cast metal and stone carat wights, hence contact me prior making your purchase to discuss the matter.
* There is a 35% return restocking fee for all returns reflecting labor and material retrieval costs, hence make sure you are absolutely satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering this piece of jewelry.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry