Absolutely wonderful, the new Classic Tatyana Collection 14K White Gold 3.0 Carat Alexandrite Solitaire Wedding Ring R303-14WGAL evokes glamour and elegance, is sure to please the most discriminating feminine taste. He definitely has a chance to make you a his heroine! 😉
* 1 x over 4.0 grams TW (approx) of casted 14k white gold ring size 7 (sizable)
* 16 x princess cut 0.03 carat (0.48CTW) laboratory grown alexandrite gemstones
* 1 x round 3.0 carat (9.4 mm diam) laboratory grown alexandrite center stone – can be replaced with your own 3.0 carat stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
* Style: Modern Vintage (Tatyana Collection)
* Advanced CAD Jewelry Crafting
* Solid Gold Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Designer Direct Savings
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
Exclusive jewelry design is an art form to me and it requires an inspiration and character to compliment it properly. It makes the design process unique, fun and memorable. For instance this color style is inspired by Tatiana Larina.
Tatiana Larina is the heroine of Alexander Pushkin’s celebrated novel-in-verse Eugene Onegin. The poem was and continues to be extremely popular in Russia. She is a Pushkin’s creation of a woman of intelligence and depth, whose vulnerable sincerity and openness on the subject of love has made her the heroine of countless Russian women, despite her apparent naivety. Pushkin, in the final chapter, fuses his Muse and Tatyana’s new ‘form’ in society after a lengthy description of how she has guided him in his works. The character of Tatiana Larina inspired the names of two Romanovs: Princess Tatiana Konstantinovna of Russia and her distant cousin Grand Duchess Tatiana Nikolaevna of Russia. I would recommend you reading the Eugene Onegin.
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Shipping is within 5 to 7 business days
* When checking out, please make sure to write in the special notes your finger size and your verified shipping address to avoid unnecessary delays. If your finger size is over 9.5 to 11.5 there will be a price adjustment based on significant difference in casted metal and stone carat wights, hence contact me prior making your purchase to discuss the matter.
* There is a 35% return restocking fee for all returns reflecting labor and material retrieval costs, hence make sure you are absolutely satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering this piece of jewelry.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
I will do my absolute best to bring you a beautiful jewelry that will last a lifetime guaranteed!
Art Masters Jewelry