Elegant and classy, the new Modern Vintage 14K Gray Gold 3.0 Carat Light Pink Sapphire Solitaire Ring R102-14KGGLPS is sure to delight the most discriminating feminine taste.
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K Gray Gold* (Italian gray gold matte rhodium coated over 14K solid white gold) ring size 7 (sizable)
* 20 x round 0.015 carat (0.30 CTW) laboratory grown light pink sapphires
* 1 x round 3.0 carat laboratory grown light pink sapphires center stone – can be replaced with your own 3.0 carat (9.4 mm diameter) stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
This solitaire ring can be matched with wedding band R102B in a bridal set.
* Occasion: Engagement, wedding, anniversary, special gift
* Style: Modern Vintage
* Also available in yellow gold, rose gold, white gold and platinum
* Sapphire is a September birthstone
* Designer direct guaranteed savings towards suggested retail
INTRODUCING 14K GRAY GOLD – ART MASTERS JEWELRY INC.
I am proud to introduce and publish 14K Gray Gold precious metal Modern Vintage jewelry styling. I have performed an intensive market research and production tests, and confident, Design Masters Production, Art Masters Jewelry Inc. is the first to officially craft and publish 14K GRAY GOLD jewelry to world wide market retail.
Art Masters Jewelry Inc.
Design Masters Production
Official Publish Date: September 25, 2013
14K GRAY GOLD
This ring is a designer exclusive high-end jewelry piece. 14K Gray Gold (Italian gray gold matte rhodium coated over 14K solid white gold) will wear off in about 4 years of wearing making your ring look exquisite vintage by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Gray gold matte rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired, I provide one time recoating on all designer 14K Gray Gold rings for my customers free of charge within 5 year period.
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry