Elegant and classy, the new Modern Vintage 14K Black Gold 3.0 Carat Blue Sapphire Solitaire Ring R102-14KBGBS is sure to delight the most discriminating feminine taste.
This benchmark color style (blue sapphires set in black gold) was first introduced to bridal jewelry category by Art Masters Jewelry Inc. All current jewelry market models offered in this color style by various companies descend upon this benchmark.
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black gold* (black metal rhodium alloy on white gold) ring size 7 (sizable)
* 20 x round 0.015 carat (0.30 CTW) laboratory grown blue sapphires
* 1 x round 3.0 carat laboratory grown blue sapphires center stone – can be replaced with your own 3.0 carat (9.4 mm diameter) stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
This solitaire ring can be matched with wedding band R102B in a bridal set.
* Occasion: Engagement, wedding, anniversary, special gift
* Style: Modern Vintage
* Also available in yellow gold, rose gold, white gold and platinum
* Sapphire is a September birthstone
** 2, 3 and 4 month flexible payment plans available
* Designer direct guaranteed savings towards suggested retail
This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece and is not meant for everyday wearing. Black gold alloy on white gold will wear off in about a year of intensive wearing, just like any metal alloy. I provide 2 year (2 time) free alloy reapplication on all designer black gold rings for my customers. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a small fee to maintain a long term black gold alloy color for your exclusive jewelry piece.
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry