Luxurious and rich, the new Modern Edwardian 14K Black Gold 1.0 Carat Black Diamond Ring R202-14KBGBD evokes glamour and style of Edwardian period England.
This is an academically refined Edwardian jewelry style!
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black gold* (black rhodium alloy over 14K white gold) ring size 7 (sizable)
* 40 x round 0.010 carat (0.40 CTW) laboratory grown black diamonds
* 1 x round 1.0 carat laboratory grown black diamond center stone – can be replaced with your own 1.0 carat (6.5 mm diameter) stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
* Occasion: Engagement, wedding, anniversary, special gift
* Style: Classic, Modern Edwardian, Modern Vintage, Classic
* Also available in yellow gold, rose gold, white gold and platinum
* Diamond is an April birthstone
** 2, 3 and 4 month flexible payment plans available
* Designer direct guaranteed savings towards suggested retail
This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece and is not meant for everyday wearing. Black rhodium alloy on white gold will wear off in about 6 months to a year of intensive wearing, just like any metal alloy. I provide 2 year (2 time) free black rhodium alloy reapplication on all designer black gold rings for my customers. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a fee to maintain a long term black gold appeal for your exclusive jewelry piece.
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry