Delicate and discrete, the new Modern Antique 14K Black Gold 1.5 Carat Swiss Blue Topaz Solitaire Engagement Ring AR127-14KBGSBT evokes character and elegance is sure to please the most discriminating feminine taste.
* Modern Antique 14K Black Gold 1.5 Carat Swiss Blue Topaz Solitaire Engagement Ring AR127-14KBGSBT
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black gold* (black rhodium coating on 14K solid white gold) ring size 7 sizable
* 1 x round 1.5 carat laboratory grown aquamarine (zirconium dioxide base) center stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece. Black gold (black rhodium alloy on 14k solid white gold) will wear off in about 6 month to a year of wearing making your ring look exquisite vintage by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Black rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired, I provide 2 year (2 time) free black rhodium alloy reapplication on all designer black gold rings for my customers. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a fee to maintain black rhodium alloy color for your exclusive jewelry piece for continuous wearing over it’s lifetime.
* Style: Modern Antique (French Antique, Modern Victorian)
* Retails at $2,899
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Exceptional Quality Based on Advanced CAD Jewelry Crafting
* Designer Direct Guaranteed Savings of Over 70% Towards Suggested Retail
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* USPS Insured Express International delivery world wide
* Delivery is within 8 to 10 business days upon completed payment
* When checking out, please make sure to write in the special notes your finger size and your verified shipping address to avoid unnecessary delays. If your finger size is over 9.5 to 11.5 there will be a price adjustment based on significant difference in cast metal and stone carat wights, hence contact me prior making your purchase to discuss the matter.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry