Luxurious, elegant and rich, the new Designer Exclusive Classic 18K Black Gold 1.0 Carat Emerald Diamond Lace Ring R175-18KBGDEM evokes absolute glamour and style is sure to please the most discriminating feminine taste.
This exquisite bridal ring is a true work of fine jewelry art and I am one of the very first jewelry designers to make black gold rings available US nationwide. Major jewelry brands will be marketing these products in about 5 years down their bridal jewelry lines as black gold gets widely accepted and gains it’s fair share of popularity.
* Designer Exclusive Classic 18K Black Gold 1.0 Carat Emerald Diamond Lace Ring R175-18KBGDEM
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of casted solid 18K black gold* (black metal rhodium alloy on white gold) ring size 7.5 (sizable)
* 6 x round 0.015 carat (0.09 CTW) natural SI, G-H white diamonds
* 1 x round 1.0 carat laboratory grown emerald cz center stone – can be replaced with your own 6.5 diameter stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
This ring is a designer exclusive fine jewelry piece and is not meant for everyday wearing.
Black gold alloy on solid white gold will wear off in about a year of intensive wearing, just like any metal alloy. I provide a 2 year (2 time) free alloy reapplication on my designer black gold rings for my customers. This service should be available with some fine jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a small fee to maintain a long term black gold alloy color for your exclusive jewelry piece.
* Also available in yellow gold, rose gold, white gold and 950 platinum
** 2, 3 and 4 month flexible payment plans available
* Styles: Classic, Classic French, Classic Armenian, Modern Edwardian
* Exceptional Quality Based on Advanced CAD Jewelry Crafting
* Artistic Jewelry Design
* Up to 70% Designer Direct Savings
* Suggested Retail $5,999
* Comfort Fit Shank
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Tracking number provided for your convenience
* When checking out, please make sure to write in the special notes your finger size and your verified shipping address to avoid unnecessary delays. If your finger size is over 9.5 to 11.5 there will be a price adjustment based on significant difference in casted metal and stone carat wights, hence contact me prior making your purchase to discuss the matter.
* There is a 35% return restocking fee for all returns reflecting labor and material retrieval costs, hence make sure you are absolutely satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering this piece of jewelry.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry