Gracefully rich and elegant, the new Classic French Bridal 10K White Gold Three Stone 2.0 Carat Alexandrite Diamond Engagement Ring AR112-10KWGD2AL evokes absolute glamour and style is sure to please the most discriminating feminine taste.
* 1 x 5 grams TW of casted solid 10K white gold mounting ring size 7 (sizable)
* 10 x round 0.015 carat (0.15 CTW) natural SI-1, SI-2 G – H white diamonds
* 2 x round 0.15 carat (0.30 CTW) laboratory grown alexandrite center stones
* 1 x round 2.0 carat laboratory grown alexandrite (chrysoberyl base, same as natural) center stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
Name: Laboratory Grown Alexandrite
Growing Method: Floating Zone Pulling (the most advanced method)
Chemical Composition: Chrysoberyl (BeAl2O4+Fe,Ti)
Color Change: Green Purple (daylight) / Blue Raspberry (fluorescent light)
Color Change Level: Excellent
Quality Grade: Good Quality, Show Grade
Market Availability: Extremely Rare
Clarity: IF – VS
Refractive Index: 1.74
Size: 7.0 MM
Weight: 2.0 Carat (approx)
Purpose: High-End Jewelry, Advanced Laser Equipment
QA, Import, Distribution: Design Masters Production
* Style: Classic French
* Retails at $3,199
* Exceptional Quality Based on Advanced CAD Jewelry Crafting
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Designer Direct Guaranteed Savings of Over 70% Towards Suggested Retail Price
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Delivery is within 8 to 10 business days
* When checking out, please make sure to write in the special notes your finger size and your verified shipping address to avoid unnecessary delays. If your finger size is over 9.5 to 11.5 there will be a price adjustment based on significant difference in casted metal and stone carat wights, hence contact me prior making your purchase to discuss the matter.
* There is a 35% return restocking fee for all returns reflecting labor and material retrieval costs, hence make sure you are absolutely satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering this piece of jewelry.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Should you have questions simply message me!
Art Masters Jewelry