Luxurious, rich and exclusive, the new Classic French 14K Black Gold 3.0 Carat Pink Sapphire Emerald Solitaire Wedding Ring R401-14KBGEPS evokes glamour and elegance is sure to please the most exquisite feminine taste.
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black gold* (black rhodium alloy on 14K solid yellow gold) ring size 7 (sizable (select a size during checkout))
* 10 x round 0.015 carat ( approx 0.15 CTW) laboratory grown pink sapphire accent stones
* 30 x round 0.015 carat ( approx 0.45 CTW) laboratory grown emerald accent stones
* 1 x round 3.0 carat laboratory grown pink sapphire center stone – can be replaced with your own 3.0 carat (9.0 ~ 9.4 mm diameter) stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
* Occasion: Engagement, wedding, anniversary, special gift
* Style: Classic, French, French Vintage, Renaissance
* Artistic Color Combination
* Comfort Fit Shank
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Official Metal Stamp
* Advanced CAD-CAM production
* Proudly Made in USA
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Designer Direct Savings
* Also available in yellow gold, rose gold, white gold and platinum
* Sapphire is a September birthstone
This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece. Black gold (black rhodium alloy on 14k solid white gold) will wear off in about 6 month to a year of wearing making your ring look exquisite vintage by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Black rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired, I provide 2 year (2 time) free black rhodium alloy reapplication on all designer black gold rings for my customers. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a fee to maintain black rhodium alloy color for your exclusive jewelry piece for continuous wearing over it’s lifetime.
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Express USPS insured int’l delivery to Canada, UK and Australia with tracking
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry
There are no reviews yet.