Gracefully rich, the new Classic 950 Platinum 3.0 Carat Alexandrite Diamond Greek Galatea Bridal Wedding Ring AR114-PLATDAL evokes absolute elegance and style is sure to please the most descriminating feminine taste. This style exhibits traditional Armenian, Greek and Royal Edwardian design elements.
* 1 x 7 grams TW of casted solid 950 platinum mounting ring size 7 (sizable)
* 20 x round 0.015 carat (0.30 CTW) natural SI, G-H white diamonds
* 1 x round 3.0 carat laboratory grown alexandrite center stone – can be replaced with your own 3.0 carat round stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
* Also available in rose gold, yellow gold and white gold
** 2, 3 and 4 month flexible payment plans available for your convenience (US money order)
* Style: Classic Greek, Classic Armenian, Royal Edwardian, Modern Antique
* Retails at $4,099
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Exceptional Quality Based on Advanced CAD Jewelry Crafting
* Designer Direct Guaranteed Savings of Over 70% Towards Suggested Retail
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Delivery is within 8 to 10 business days upon completed payment
* When checking out, please make sure to write in the special notes your finger size and your verified shipping address to avoid unnecessary delays. If your finger size is over 9.5 there will be a price adjustment based on difference in casted metal and stone carat wights, hence contact me to discuss the matter.
* There is a 35% return restocking fee for all returns reflecting labor and material retrieval costs, hence make sure you are absolutely satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering this piece of jewelry.
* All metal, stone measurements and their totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry
There are no reviews yet.