Elegant and arty, the new Classic 14K White Gold 2.0 Ct Alexandrite Diamond Solitaire Wedding Ring R410-14KWGD2AL renders absolute luxury and taste of true style making this solitaire an ideal bridal ring.
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K white gold ring size 7 (sizable)
* 32 x round 0.015 carat (approx 0.48 CTW) good quality VS-SI G-H white diamonds
* 1 x round 2.0 carat approx (7 mm diam) laboratory grown Chrysoberyl Alexandrite center stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
Name: Laboratory Grown Russian Alexandrite
Growing Method: Floating Zone Pulling (the most advanced method)
Chemical Composition: Chrysoberyl (BeAl2O4+Fe,Ti)
Color Change: Green Purple (daylight) / Blue Raspberry (fluorescent light)
Color Change Level: Excellent
Quality Grade: Good Quality, Show Grade
Market Availability: Extremely Rare
Clarity: IF – VS
Refractive Index: 1.74
Size: 7.0 MM
Weight: 2.0 Carat (approx)
Purpose: High-End Jewelry, Advanced Laser Equipment
QA, Import, Distribution: Design Masters Production
Origin: Russian Federation
* Occasion: Engagement, wedding, anniversary, special gift
* Style: Classic, Nature Classic, Classic French
* Comfort Fit Shank
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Official Metal Stamp
* Advanced CAD-CAM production
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Proudly Made in USA
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* USPS Insured Express International delivery world wide
* Tracking number provided for your convenience
* Takes 8 to 10 business days to make and ship
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
* Message me the finger size.
Art Masters Jewelry
There are no reviews yet.