This luxurious designer solitaire ring showcases 1.0 carat round center stone with 18 preset 0.010 ~ 0.013 round accents in 14K cast solid gold. This ring would make a perfect proposal piece or very special gift for your loved one.
Classic 14K White Gold 1.0 Ct Chrysoberyl Alexandrite Designer Solitaire Ring R259-14KWGAL
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K white gold ring size 7 (sizable)
* 18 x round 0.010 ~ 0.013 CT hight-end lab grown Alexandrite (zirconium dioxide) accent stones
* 1 x round 1.0 carat (6.5 mm) high-end lab grown Alexandrite (chrysobery) center stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
Name: Laboratory Grown Russian Alexandrite
Growing Method: Floating Zone Pulling (the most advanced method)
Chemical Composition: Chrysoberyl (BeAl2O4+Fe,Ti)
Color Change: Green Purple (daylight) / Blue Raspberry (fluorescent light)
Color Change Level: Excellent
Quality Grade: Good Quality, Show Grade
Market Availability: Extremely Rare
Clarity: IF – VS
Refractive Index: 1.74
Size: 7.0 MM
Weight: 1.0 Carat (approx)
Purpose: High-End Jewelry, Advanced Laser Equipment
QA, Import, Distribution: Design Masters Production
Origin: Russian Federation
Also available in rose gold, yellow gold, black gold, gray gold, green gold and 950 platinum
* Style: Classic, Modern Classic
* Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Special Gift
* High-End CAD Jewelry Design
* Official Gold Metal Stamp
* Designer Direct Savings
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* USPS Insured Express International delivery world wide
* Tracking number provided for your convenience
* Takes 8 to 10 business days to make and ship
* As it ships 2 to 3 days to arrive within United States
100% Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction
* There will be a price adjustment on rings over finger size 9. It will be heavier and stone sizes may/will be larger, hence contact me to discuss the matter.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Thank you so much!
Art Masters Jewelry