Luxurious and rich, the new Nature Inspired 14K Black Gold Three Stone 2.0 Ct Chrisoberyl Alexandrite Black Diamond Solitaire Wedding Ring Y230-14KBGBD2AL evokes absolute glamour and design elegance will sure to please your special one.
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black gold* (black rhodium on white gold) ring size 7 (sizable)
* 18 x round 0.010 carat (0.18 CTW) laboratory grown black diamonds
* 32 x round 0.005 carat (0.16 CTW) laboratory grown black diamonds
* 2 x round 0.5 carat laboratory grown black diamonds (cubic zirconia base) center stones – can be replaced with your own stones
* 1 x round 2.0 carat approx (7.0 mm diam) laboratory grown Chrysoberyl Alexandrite center stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
Name: Laboratory Grown Alexandrite
Growing Method: Floating Zone Pulling (the most advanced method)
Chemical Composition: Chrysoberyl (BeAl2O4+Fe,Ti)
Color Change: Green Purple (daylight) / Blue Raspberry (fluorescent light)
Color Change Level: Excellent
Quality Grade: Good Quality, Show Grade
Market Availability: Extremely Rare
Clarity: IF – VS
Refractive Index: 1.74
Size: 7.0 MM
Weight: 2.0 Carat (approx)
Purpose: High-End Jewelry, Advanced Laser Equipment
QA, Import, Distribution: Design Masters Production
This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece. Black gold (black rhodium alloy on 14k solid white gold) will wear off in about 6 month to a year of wearing making your ring look exquisite vintage by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Black rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired, I provide 2 year (2 time) free black rhodium alloy reapplication on all designer black gold rings for my customers. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a fee to maintain black rhodium alloy color for your exclusive jewelry piece for continuous wearing over it’s lifetime.
* Occasion: Engagement, wedding, anniversary, special gift
* Style: Classic, Classic French, Modern Vintage
* Also available in yellow gold, rose gold, black gold and platinum
* Designer direct guaranteed savings towards suggested retail
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry