Gorgeous, the new Classic 14K Black Gold 3.0 Carat Amethyst Diamond Solitaire Wedding Ring R301-14BGDAM evokes glamour and elegance is sure to please the most exquisite taste.
* Classic 14K Black Gold 3.0 Carat Amethyst Solitaire Wedding Ring R301-14BGAM
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black gold* (black rhodium alloy on 14K solid white gold) ring size 7 sizable
* 8 x round 0.015 carat (0.12 CTW) natural VS-SI G-H white diamonds (shank)
* 8 x round 0.015 carat (0.12 CTW) natural VS-SI G-H white diamonds (head)
* 1 x round 3.0 carat (9 mm diam) laboratory grown amethyst center stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
* Styles: Classic, Classic French, Classic Armenian
* Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Special Gift
* Suggested Retail $3,799
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Advanced CAD-CAM production
* Proudly Made in USA
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Designer Direct Savings
* Also available in rose gold, white gold, yellow gold and platinum
This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece. Black gold (black rhodium alloy on 14k solid white gold) will wear off in about 6 month to a year of wearing making your ring look exquisite vintage by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Black rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired, I provide 2 year (2 time) free black rhodium alloy reapplication on all designer black gold rings for my customers. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a fee to maintain black rhodium alloy color for your exclusive jewelry piece for continuous wearing over it’s lifetime.
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Express USPS insured int’l delivery to Canada, UK and Australia with tracking
* When checking out, please make sure to write in the special notes your finger size.
* There will be a price adjustment on rings over finger size 9. It will be heavier and stone sizes may/will be larger, hence contact me to discuss the matter.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry