Trendy, luxurious and rich, this Classic 14K Black Gold 1.0 Ct Pink Sapphire Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring R323-14KBGDPS will bring everlasting style and elegance to your loved and special one. Bridal jewelry color style first introduced to bridal jewelry trend by Art Masters Jewelry.
* Classic 14K Black Gold 1.0 Ct Pink Sapphire Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring R323-14KBGDPS
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW of cast solid 14K black gold* mounting ring (Italian black rhodium coated on 14k solid white gold)
* 22 x round 0.01 carat (approx 0.22 CTW) natural VS-SI G-H white diamonds
* 1 x round 1.0 carat (6.5 mm diam) lab created pink sapphire center stone (corundum base)
* Ring size 7 (United States), N½ (United Kingdom) sizable
* Deluxe jewelry box
This ring is a Designer Exclusive Jewelry Art Piece and is not meant for intensive wear.
Black gold (multiple layers of Italian black rhodium coated over 14k solid white gold) will wear off in short period of time (two weeks to six months depending how intensively this ring is worn) making it look exquisite vintage (styling) by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Black rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired, I provide two year (two time) free black rhodium reapplication on all black gold rings. Black rhodium coating can be reapplied unlimited number of times. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers in US, Canada, UK and Australia.
* Styles: Classic
* Suggested Retail $4,599
* Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary
* Advanced CAD Jewelry Crafting
* Production Direct Pricing
* Artistic Jewelry Design
* Solid Metal Casting
* Sandblast on Gold Metal
* Master Hand Polish
* Official Metal Stamp
* Designer Direct Savings
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* USPS Express International delivery world wide
* Tracking number provided for your convenience
* If your finger size is over 9.5 there will be a price adjustment based on difference in cast metal and stone carat wights, hence contact me prior making a purchase to discuss the matter.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Thank you so much for viewing, sharing and considering!
Art Masters Jewelry