Elegant and classy, the new Classic 14K Black Gold 1.0 Carat Pink Sapphire Solitaire Engagement Ring R220-14KBGPS is sure to delight the most discriminating feminine taste.
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black gold* (black metal rhodium on white gold) ring size 7 (sizable)
* 36 x round 0.015 carat (0.54 CTW) laboratory grown pink sapphires
* 1 x round 1.0 carat laboratory grown pink sapphires center stone – can be replaced with your own 1.0 carat (6.5 mm diameter) stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
This solitaire ring can be matched with wedding band R102B in a bridal set.
* Style: Classic, Renaissance
* Occasion: Engagement, wedding, anniversary, special gift
* Suggested Retail Price: $4,899
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Advanced CAD-CAM production
* Proudly Made in USA
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Advanced Micro Prong Setting
* Designer Direct Savings
* Also available in yellow gold, rose gold, white gold and platinum
* Sapphire is a September birthstone
This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece. Black gold (black rhodium alloy on 14k solid white gold) will wear off in about 6 month to a year of wearing making your ring look exquisite vintage by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Black rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired, I provide 2 year (2 time) free black rhodium alloy reapplication on all designer black gold rings for my customers. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a fee to maintain black rhodium alloy color for your exclusive jewelry piece for continuous wearing over it’s lifetime.
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry