Exclusive, luxurious and rich, the new Caravaggio 14K Black Gold 2.0 Ct Chrysoberyl Alexandrite Engagement Ring, Wedding Ring R621-14KBG2AL showcases Baroque style inspired by works of an Italian painter Caravaggio. This Art Masters Jewelry signature color style designer ring will make an excellent engagement ring or a wedding ring that will draw countless compliments anywhere you go.
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black gold* (Italian black rhodium coated on 14k solid white gold) ring size 7 (sizable)
* 38 x round approx 0.015 carat (0.55 CTW) laboratory grown alexandrites
* 1 x round 2.0 carat approx (7.0 mm diam) laboratory grown Chrysoberyl Alexandrite center stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
Name: Laboratory Grown Alexandrite
Growing Method: Floating Zone Pulling (the most advanced method)
Chemical Composition: Chrysoberyl (BeAl2O4+Fe,Ti)
Color Change: Green Purple (daylight) / Blue Raspberry (fluorescent light)
Color Change Level: Excellent
Quality Grade: Good Quality, Show Grade
Market Availability: Extremely Rare
Clarity: IF – VS
Refractive Index: 1.74
Size: 7.0 MM
Weight: 2.0 Carat (approx)
Purpose: High-End Jewelry, Advanced Laser Equipment
QA, Import, Distribution: Design Masters Production
* Occasion: Engagement, wedding, anniversary, special gift
* Style: Modern, Renascence, Baroque
* Master Level Jewelry Design
* High-End Jewelry Production
* Diamond is April birthstone
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece. Black gold (black rhodium coated on 14K solid white gold) will wear off in about 6 month to a year of wearing making your ring look very exquisite and vintage by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Black rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired I provide 2 year (2 time) free black rhodium coating reapplication on all designer black gold rings for my customers. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a fee to maintain a long term black color coating for your exclusive jewelry piece.
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Express International delivery world wide
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry