Exclusive, elegant and classy, Art Masters Venetian 14K Gray Gold 1.0 Ct Blue Topaz Engagement Ring R475-14KGGBT has a superior design and craft quality Art Masters Jewelry is know for. This luxurious designer jewelry piece would make an excellent engagement ring and is sure to please most discriminating taste.
Benchmark Jewelry Product
Signature Jewelry Design and Color Styling (Gray Gold) first introduced by Art Masters Jewelry.
(beware of fakes, copycats and imitators of our jewelry color styles on Google marketplaces)
* 1 x over 5 grams cast solid 14K gray gold* size 7 (sizable)
* 14K black gold (top grade Italian black rhodium coated on 14K white gold)
* 1 x round 1.0 carat (approx) laboratory grown blue topaz
* Deluxe jewelry box
* Style: Baroque, Venetian, Italian
* Occasion: Engagement, wedding, anniversary, special gift
* Suggested Retail Value $4,899
* Master Level Jewelry Design
* High-End Jewelry Production
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
This ring is a high-maintenance jewelry piece and not meant for exclusive non daily wear. Gray gold (gray rhodium finish on 14K solid white gold) will wear off in about a two years of wearing making your ring look very exquisite vintage by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Gray rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired I provide 2 year (2 time) free gray rhodium coating reapplication on all designer gray gold rings for my customers. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a fee to maintain a long term gray gold color styling of your exclusive jewelry piece.
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Express International delivery world wide
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry