Classic and conservative, this luxurious Art Masters Jewelry model has been recently showcased during Jewelry Industry’s Premier Event at JCK Las Vegas and Luxury show. It would make an excellent engagement ring, wedding ring or a great gift for your special one. This exclusive jewelry color style: gemstone-precious metal combination was first introduced to bridal jewelry category by Art Masters Jewelry Inc.
Art Masters Classic 14K Blue Gold 2.0 Ct Rubies Engagement Ring Wedding Ring R298-14KBLGR
* 1 x over 6.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K blue gold* (Italian semi-organic rhodium coated on 14K solid white gold)
* 40 x round 0.015 carat (approx 0.60 CTW) laboratory grown rubies
* 1 x round 2.0 carat (approx) laboratory grown ruby (zirconium dioxide base) center stone
* Ring size 7 (United States), N½ (United Kingdom) sizable
* Deluxe wooden jewelry box
This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece. Blue gold (blue Italian rhodium coated on 14k solid white gold) will wear off in about two years of wearing making your ring look exquisite vintage by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Blue rhodium coating reapplication is not necessary, however if desired, I provide one time free blue rhodium reapplication on all designer blue gold rings for my customers. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a fee to maintain blue coating for your designer jewelry piece for continuous wearing.
* Style: Classic, Classic Armenian, Modern Classic
* Occasion: Engagement, wedding, honeymoon, anniversary, special gift
* Premier Jewelry Show Piece
* Academic Jewelry Design
* Advanced Jewelry Production
* Master Hand Stone Setting
* Master Hand Polish
* Benchmark Jewelry Product
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Express International delivery world wide
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Art Masters Jewelry
There are no reviews yet.