Trendy, elegant and classy, the new Modern Vintage 14K Black Gold Champagne Diamond Matching Wedding Band R102B-14KBGCHD is sure to delight the most discriminating feminine taste. Color style first introduced to bridal jewelry trend by Art Masters Jewelry.
* 1 x over 3.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black gold* (black metal rhodium coated on 14k white gold) band size 7 (sizable)
* 16 x round 0.015 carat (0.24 CTW) laboratory grown champagne diamonds (zirconia base)
* Deluxe jewelry box
This wedding band can be matched with solitaire ring R102 in a bridal set
* Occasion: Wedding, anniversary, special gift
* Style: Modern Vintage
* Also available in yellow gold, rose gold, white gold and platinum
* Diamond is an April birthstone
* Designer direct guaranteed savings towards suggested retail
This band is a Designer Exclusive Jewelry Art Piece and is not meant for intensive wear.
Black gold (multiple layers of Italian black rhodium coated over 14k solid white gold) will wear off in short period of time (two weeks to six months depending how intensively this ring is worn) making it look exquisite vintage (styling) by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Black rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired, I provide two year (two time) free black rhodium reapplication on all black gold rings. Black rhodium coating can be reapplied unlimited number of times. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers in US, Canada, UK and Australia.
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* When checking out, please make sure to write in the special notes your finger size and your verified shipping address to avoid unnecessary delays. If your finger size is over 9.5 there will be a price adjustment based on difference in cast metal and stone carat wights, hence contact me to discuss the matter.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry