Luxurious and classy, the new Modern Antique 14K White Gold 2.0 Carat Chrysoberyl Alexandrite Pave Diamond Solitaire Wedding Ring Y233-14KWGD2AL evokes style and elegance, is sure to please the most discriminating feminine taste. Over 4.0 grams of 14k white gold, 40 x round 0.005 carat SI-1 G-H (0.20CTW) white diamonds and 1 x round 1.25 carat laboratory grown alexandrite stone bring unmatched value with over 70% in savings towards catalog retail price. Art Masters guarantee to bring you direct savings with low price, no sales tax and free standard US Nationwide delivery when you buy this product from our jewelry section.
* Modern Antique 14K White Gold 2.0 Carat Chrysoberyl Alexandrite Pave Diamond Solitaire Wedding Ring Y233-14KWGD2AL
* 1 x over 4.0 grams TW (approx) of casted 14k white gold ring size 7 (sizable)
* 40 x round 0.005 carat SI-1 G-H (0.20CTW) white diamonds
* 2.0 carat laboratory grown chrysoberyl alexandrite center stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
Name: Laboratory Grown Russian Alexandrite
Growing Method: Floating Zone Pulling (the most advanced method)
Chemical Composition: Chrysoberyl (BeAl2O4+Fe,Ti)
Color Change: Green Purple (daylight) / Blue Raspberry (fluorescent light)
Color Change Level: Excellent
Quality Grade: Good Quality, Show Grade
Market Availability: Extremely Rare
Clarity: IF – VS
Refractive Index: 1.74
Size: 7.0 MM
Weight: 2.0 Carat (approx)
Purpose: High-End Jewelry, Advanced Laser Equipment
QA, Import, Distribution: Design Masters Production
Origin: Russian Federation
* Style: Modern Antique, Classic
* Advanced CAD Jewelry Crafting
* Solid Gold Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Designer Direct Savings
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Shipping is within 10 to 12 business days
* Tracking number is provided for your convenience
Metal and stone totals are higher then stated in our customer catalogs so to provide added value and complete satisfaction guarantee to our buyers on the final delivered product.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.01 fraction level (towards the +).
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution. Stone settings in pave or prongs on the actual jewelry products delivered may slightly differ from what you see on the image as it is done by a master hand. Should you have questions regarding totals and screen visuals or simply want to speak with us, feel free to contact us before making your purchase. Order may be canceled within 24h of purchase (sent payment) prior to processing and are subject to 10% cancelation fee.
Jewelry Return Policy
We are confident that you will be pleased with your purchase. However, please be careful when ordering our jewelry items and let us know if we can be of assistance in selecting the right jewelry for you. You can return jewelry products within 10 days of receipt. All returns must be authorized by me prior to shipping them back. Please contact/e-mail me prior to shipping a return and I will provide return shipping instructions. Returning items must be shipped to me within 10 days of receipt. Returns are only accepted in their original packaging and buyer pays for return shipping.