This unique engagement ring showcases 1.0 carat round center stone with two small round accents on fronts set in 14K cast solid gold. The design evokes glamour and elegance of Victorian period England, making this unusual solitaire an excellent engagement piece or a very special present for your loved one.
Classic Victorian 14K White Gold 1.0 Ct Color Change Alexandrite Solitaire Engagement Ring R506-14KWGAL
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K white gold mounting
* 2 x round 0.015 CT (0.03 CTW) laboratory grown alexandrite accent stones
* 1 x round 1.0 carat (6.5 mm) high-end lab grown Alexandrite (chrysoberyl) center stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
Name: Laboratory Grown Russian Alexandrite
Growing Method: Floating Zone Pulling (the most advanced method)
Chemical Composition: Chrysoberyl (BeAl2O4+Fe,Ti)
Color Change: Green Purple (daylight) / Blue Raspberry (fluorescent light)
Color Change Level: Excellent
Quality Grade: Good Quality, Show Grade
Market Availability: Extremely Rare
Clarity: IF – VS
Refractive Index: 1.74
Size: 7.0 MM
Weight: 1.0 Carat (approx)
Purpose: High-End Jewelry, Advanced Laser Equipment
QA, Import, Distribution: Design Masters Production
Origin: Russian Federation
Also available in white gold, yellow, gold, rose gold, black gold, pink gold, green gold and 950 platinum
* Style: Victorian, Modern, Antique
* Lifetime Quality Luxury Bridal Jewelry Model
* Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Special Gift
* High-End Jewelry Production
* Official Gold Metal Stamp
* Designer Direct Savings
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* USPS Insured Express International delivery world wide
* Tracking number provided for your convenience
* Takes 8 to 10 business days to make and ship
* As it ships allow 2 to 3 days to arrive within United States
100% Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction
* There will be a price adjustment on rings over finger size 9. It will be heavier and stone sizes may/will be larger, hence contact me to discuss the matter.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry