Trendy, elegant and classy, the new Classic 14K Pink Gold 1.23 Carat Princess Pink Sapphire Black Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring R220P-14KPGBDPS is sure to delight the most discriminating taste. Match it with an evening dress or a luxury purse on your special occasion.
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K pink gold* (advanced Italian pink rhodium on white gold) ring size 7 (sizable)
* 36 x round 0.015 carat (0.54 CTW) laboratory grown black diamond cz accent stones
* 1 x princess 1.23 carat laboratory grown pink sapphires center stone – can be replaced with your own 1.23 carat (5.5 mm x 5.5 mm) stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
* Style: Classic, Renaissance
* Occasion: Engagement, wedding, anniversary, special gift
* Suggested Retail Price: $6,499
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Advanced CAD-CAM production
* Proudly Made in USA
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Advanced Micro Prong Setting
* Designer Direct Savings
* Also available in yellow gold, rose gold, white gold and platinum
* Sapphire is a September birthstone
This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece for very, very occasional wearing. Pink gold (advanced pink rhodium on 14k solid white gold) will wear off in about 6 month to a year of wearing making your ring look exquisite vintage by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Pink rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired, I provide 2 year (2 time) free pink rhodium reapplication on all designer pink gold rings. This service is available with very select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a fee to maintain pink rhodium color for your exclusive jewelry piece for continuous wearing over it’s lifetime.
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Shipping is within 12 to 15 business days
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry