Like Us on Facebook at facebook.com/ClassicEngagementRing
Amazing, the new Classic 14K Black Gold Marquise Pink Sapphire 1.0 Carat Orange Sapphire Solitaire Ring R90-14KBGPSOS evokes glamour and elegance of Enlightenment period Europe, is sure to please the most discriminating feminine taste.
* Classic 14K Black Gold Marquise Pink Sapphire 1.0 Carat Orange Sapphire Solitaire Ring R90-14KBGPSOS
* 1 x over 4.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black gold* (black rhodium alloy on 14K solid white gold) ring size 7 sizable
* 8 x round 0.05 carat (0.40CTW) laboratory grown pink sapphire cz (diamond quality/cut cubic zirconia) accent stones
* 1 x round 1.0 carat laboratory grown orange sapphire cz (diamond quality/cut cubic zirconia) center stone (can be replaced with your own 1.0 carat ( 6.5 mm diameter) stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
* Style: Classic, Modern Vintage, Renaissance
* Suggested Retail Price: $3,799
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Advanced CAD-CAM production
* Proudly Made in USA
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Designer Direct Savings
* Also available in rose gold, white gold, yellow gold and platinum
This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece. Black gold (black rhodium alloy on 14k solid white gold) will wear off in about 6 month to a year of wearing making your ring look exquisite vintage by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Black rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired, I provide 2 year (2 time) free black rhodium alloy reapplication on all designer black gold rings for my customers. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a fee to maintain black rhodium alloy color for your exclusive jewelry piece for continuous wearing over it’s lifetime.
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Express USPS insured int’l delivery to Canada, UK and Australia with tracking
* There will be a price adjustment on rings over finger size 9. It will be heavier and stone sizes may/will be larger, hence contact me to discuss the matter.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry