Luxurious and fierce, Art Masters Cobra 14K Black Gold 3.0 Ct Brown Diamond Engagement Ring R602-14KBGBRD signifies superiority and eminence would make this exclusive jewelry piece an outstanding engagement ring. Signature color style first introduce to bridal jewelry category by Art Masters Jewelry.
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black gold ring body (black rhodium coating on 14k solid white gold (wears off over time)
* 16 x round 0.015 CT (0.024 CTW) laboratory grown brilliant cut brown diamond (zirconium dioxide) accent stones
* 1 x round 3.0 carat (approx) laboratory grown brilliant cut brown diamond (zirconium dioxide) center stone
* Ring size 7 (United States), N 1/2 (United Kingdom) sizable
* Deluxe jewelry box
* Style: Classic, Organic
* Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Promise, Special Gift
* Advanced Jewelry Design
* Organic Object Modeling
* High-End Jewelry Production
* Signature Color Style
* Comfort Fit Shank
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Official Metal Stamp
* Designer Exclusive
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
This rings are a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry pieces and is not meant for intensive wear. Black gold (black rhodium coated on 14k solid white gold) will wear off in about 3 month to a year of wearing making your ring look exquisite vintage by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Black rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired, I provide 2 year (2 time) free black rhodium reapplication on all designer black gold rings for customers. Black rhodium can be reapplied unlimited number of times and it does not alter the piece. It provides an extra layer of protection for your jewelry piece. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers for a fee to maintain black color for your gold jewelry piece.
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States,
* USPS Insured Express International delivery world wide
* Tracking number is provided with all shipments
* There will be a price adjustment on rings over finger size 9. It will be heavier and stone sizes may/will be larger, hence contact me to discuss the matter.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
100% Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction
Art Masters Jewelry